Monday, 21 August 2017

High End Beauty

As a lover of higher end makeup, I have accumulated little bits and bobs from a few luxury brands. Nothing such as Giorgio Armani or Tom Ford, but still a few items that burn a hole in your pocket. Here are a few of my all time favourites.



ABH Modern Renaissance - This is something that was sat in the drawer for a few months as it was just way too pretty to touch. I finally decided to use it, and haven't looked back since. Although there is some slight kick up when you dip your brush in, nevertheless it's still the most pigmented shadows I've used. A little on the pricey side, at £41 from Cult Beauty it is one of the most prettiest palettes that I own. Favourite Shades - Burnt Orange, Vermeer and Antique Bronze.

Estee Lauder Double Wear - My holy grail foundation for the past year, and has really become a staple in my collection. It has such high coverage, I tend to use a little for day to day, but love the finish it looks on evening wear. In 1c1 cool bone, available at Boots for £32.50, the luxury golden packaging looks incredible on any dresser and gives the perfect dewy look.

Lancome Hypnose - This mascara is something I tried off chance, as I got it as a gift, else to be honest, I doubt I would have ever tried it. It lengthens, thickens and keeps everything in place all day. After going through 3 tubes, I still love it just as much now as I did before. For a pricey £24.50, available at Boots, it continues to be the mascara I reach for each day.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy - Lipstick is something I now reach for on a rare occasion, but there's just something about the luxury of a high end lipstick. In the shade dynamic, its just the perfect pink shade, not to light and not too bright. The magnetic packaging just screams the word luxury, and the formula lasts all day. Again, pretty expensive at £26 from Boots, with a wide range of shades to choose from, how can you say no? (In the shade Dynamic)

ABH Dipbrow Pomeade - There are many dupes I have seen for this, but nothing quite beats the original. I've had this for well over a year (oops I know it's probably out of date) and it's barely been dented. Used every single day, it's never drying or patchy,it simply just creates the perfect brows. Although this is high end, the price of £15 goes a long way, so it's definitely seen more as an investment than a gimmic product. (In the shade Dark brown - Available here)

What high end products do you always reach for?

Georgia x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig