Monday, 28 August 2017

Glossy Box: August

Although the month of August is nearly at it's end, I couldn't not post this. Glossy box is something I always look forward to receiving each month and trying a wide range of new products. Always packaged to perfection, the products never disappoint.


To be perfectly honest, the last few months haven't had anything I've been obsessed over, but this month changed everything. Literally everything in this box is heaven. I really hope that they continue to put in such good products over the next few months, especially for just £13.25 a month.

Essence live.laugh.celebrate! Palette - I literally sat playing with this for a good five minutes when it was first opened, as it has very tiny little beads in the front of the palette. Inside contains four different shadows, which consist of both matte shades and shimmer shades. With a matte light brown, a matte darker brown, a shimmer silver glitter and a pink glitter, it's very controversial to create a few different looks. The packaging reminds me of the new Marc Jacobs palettes, but just a little more fun! It starts at just £1.50 for the palette and then £1.50 for each shadow, which you can't really go wrong with. The amount of Boomerangs I have created of this on Instagram is slightly embarrassing!

Valquer Ice Hair Mask - After using this for the first time, I will never look back. My hair tends to knot pretty easily, but this left it almost knot free and it smells sensational. It kind of reminds me of aftershave but it still smells so good! With it being an ice mask, I was worried it would make my hair feel way too cool and feel uncomfortable, but in fact it was the complete opposite. It left my hair feeling silky soft and I honestly can't wait to use more. It costs £15 for the full size bottle which isn't too bad. After using this just once, I will definitely look into repurchasing.

Batiste 2 in 1 Dry Shampoo - After seeing this advertised and knowing it was going to be in this months box, I was just too excited. Although its only in a small bottle, a little does go a long way. I hate the feeling of dry shampoo and only use it if I really have to, as it just leaves my hair feeling more like straw than what it already does. This is the complete opposite of anything else I've ever used, and smells amazing too. http://www.reviews.com/dry-shampoo/ have included this in their top picks, so make sure you go and check it out!

Modellauncher Safari Sun Bronzer - I'm so used to using my collection shimmer bronzer, that I think it may be time to try something new. I've only watched this, and it seems subtle and light. The way that the formula is imprinted into the pan is so beautiful, with a mixture of all different tones. It retails for £16.50 and the product in the box is full size, which is really exciting. I'm definitely going to try and reach for this more.

Rodial Suede Lip - I haven't tried this yet, but again I've swatched it. It's the most perfect winter colour and will be something that will be reached for. I'm really looking forward to winter, it's definitely my favourite time of year. Cold nights, warm quilts, hot chocolate and big knitted jumpers. It's the best berry colour and will go perfect with a warm berry lip liner. It retails for £22 which is a little bit on the expensive side but looks like a really good quality product.

This months box has really impressed me, and I hope the next few months live up to my expectations.

What subscription boxes do you receive?

Geo x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig