Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Technic Cosmetics - New Products*

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry for not posting AGAIN. I finish university in a few weeks so hopefully will be posting a lot more then. The past few weeks have just been crazy with working, assignments and my grandad was recently taken into hospital, so most of my time has been spent with him. He's on the mend now thankfully!

A few weeks ago, the team at Technic Cosmetics very kindly sent me some products to try. If you haven't heard of them already, they are an affordable makeup brand with loads of products. I was super greateful and wasn't expecting much, but they sent me 5 products which is crazy! After trying them out for a little while, I've now made up my mind on what I think of them and I'm so ready to share them with you! I had never tried anything from Technic cosmetics before and I love them as a brand and I'm in love with their products. 



Eye Shadow Primer - This was the product that I was most excited about. I'm loving all the looks at the moment with the glitter blended in with the transition shades and crease colours so I was really looking forward to trying this, as I thought it would remind me of fix plus by MAC. I found it smelt rather chemically, which to be honest doesn't bother me much, but really does help to intensify the shimmer shadows. It does crease slightly, but I'm not sure if its due to me having rather dry eyelids. I've loved using it and will continue to reach for it! Unfortunately I can't find it on the website, but I'm sure I'll find it soon and keep you updated!

Colour Correcting Setting Powder - I was really happy to see this in the package as I currently only own one setting powder, but ever tried anything else. I like to stick to what I know I love, but then on the other hand I like to try new products too. It's a very cool toned powder, which is fine for me as so is my foundation. It's been made for colour correction, but I haven't used it for that, but I'll let you know. It's in really sturdy packaging which is a bonus as it doesn't spill as much. To be honest I love this one just as much as my other one so I will tend to reach for both! You can purchase it here from just my look for just £2.95.

Brow Pen - I was a little skeptical when looking at this as in the packaging it looks really warm toned, which would be an absolute disaster as my hair is blonde, so it would not be a good look at all! I was actually really surprised at the colour, as it was a lot more cooler toned than I expected. It was so easy to apply and was so natural looking, I was really happy with how natural it looked. Find it here for just £2.99

Mega Lash Mascara - The big and bulky packaging screams the word volume, and the wand looks really good and like it will actually do something. When applied, it makes my lashes really black which is really good, but I think due to my lashes being rubbish it doesn't do much. I think it is volumising and makes your lashes the blackest of black, but I do have some other mascaras that I like better. It retails at just £4 and is available here

Get Gorgeous Highlighter - Although the packaging is little bit unsturdy, but I think this will be perfect for the summer. It's a little dark for my skin tone at the moment, but during the main summer months (especially when I go away) I think it will be the best highlight colour. It's so shimmery so it won't be a subtle glow, but I'm looking forward to using it in a few months. It retails for £3.49 and you can buy it here.

Overall, I love all of the products as they do what they are meant to do, but a few aren't suited to me yet. For the prices they are incredible and affordable, so I will be definitely purchasing more in the future. Make sure you check out Technic Cosmetics via http://www.lovethymakeup.com/products/technic/ for amazing affordable products!

Have you ever tried anything from technic? Let me know in the comments!

See you soon,

Geo x


* - This was a sample sent to me, all opinions are my own and I was not paid to publish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment