Thursday, 13 April 2017

Taking a Break...

Hi everyone, I thought I'd just write a little post today to say I've decided to take a break from blogging. It won't be for very long, but I've been contemplating for a long time. I have a lot of uni work to do and work as well so at the moment I want to spend my free time with the people around me. I still love blogging, but I'm also feeling a little bit uninspired at the moment, which is putting me off writing even more. I hope to be back very soon, with a brand new theme and definitely some kind of improvement on my photography, as I'm just so unhappy with it all at the moment. My final deadline for assignments is the 24th April, so I will definitely be working on my blog from then, and I hope you all understand! Thank you x

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I hope you're doin well... it's sad that you have to take a break. I wish you good luck at uni and hopefully we will read again from you very soon :)

    Xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete