Monday, 13 March 2017

Glossy Box: March

Hey everyone, hope your having a good start to your week! I have some very exciting posts coming up for you over the next few weeks, so make sure you stick with me! In today's post I will be showing you what I got in my Glossy Box this month! Over the past couple of days I have seen on Twitter that not many people liked the box this month which is crazy! I always love every single product I get in the box as I love to try out new things and if something doesn't work with me then that's okay, because I haven't spent the money on the full size product! So I will always continue to subscribe and receive my Glossy Box, as I think it's such a good concept and they haven't let me down! Make sure you head to https://www.glossybox.co.uk/ to see what they can do for you!


I think people got some different products to me in the box this month, as when I joined I filled in things such as my hair colour, skin type etc, so this box is very personal to me. I am so excited to try out the products and let you know my thoughts!

Oolution: Eye Love - After the past few weeks my eyes have been really sore and itchy so I think I've had a reaction to something (not sure what!) so this may be my life saver. It's full of natural ingredients so will be perfect, and states it can diminish and reduce puffiness, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I have a feeling I'm going to love this cream, as it looks really luxurious. It's a full size product and retails at £30 (that's more than double of the value of what I paid for the box in the first place). 

Sleek: Eye and Cheek Palette - There are four different palettes that were given out, so I think everyone would have one of them, which I'm so excited about to switch things up. It contains 4 shadows and two cheek colours. Looking at the palette straight away, it's something I will reach for a lot. The packaging seems a lot more expensive than some of the others that I own and looks perfect for travelling as it's so small, but precise and a good amount of product (it also has a really good mirror!) I love Sleek as a brand and love their shadows so am really looking forward to using it. Again, this is a full size product and retails for £10.

This Works: In Transit Camera Close Up - I have dry skin, so again I think this will be perfect for me as my skin. It's a primer, moisturiser and also a mask, which obviously seems like a lot. It smells really fresh just like a mask from lush and is very thick in consistency, so seems like it will really do something to my skin and keep me hydrated, as I get very dry throughout the winter and spring. I can't wait to use this under my makeup, so I will definitely let you know my thoughts. This a sample but a generous one, and the full size retails for £30 (eeek!)

Schwarzkopf: Blonde Keratin Restore - I am SO excited to try this. I usually use the purple toner which works really well, but I can't wait to try this and see the benefits. I usually get highlights and it goes nice and lighter in the sun, so think this will be perfect for on holiday! Although it doesn't make your hair lighter (I'll leave that to the sun!) it will help keep it super soft, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It's a full size product and retails for around £13. 

Stripped Skincare: Rosehip and Mandarin Moistuirising Oil - Again, I was so excited to see this in the box, as I've seen all over Instagram people using face oils and things like that, so I really hope this does a lot for my dry skin. It looks like a little goes a long way and the sample size is really generous so will last ages. I'll definitely let you know how I get on with it. It retails at £16 for the full size product.

What did you get in your box this month? Do you subscribe to a different box? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

Geo x

2 comments:

  1. A box that is personal to you? This is amazing! I absolutely love the sleek palette! it's gorgeous! I don't really do beauty boxes coz I have been quite disappointed by birchbox but glossy box sounds amazing! xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool. I have not subscribed to any boxes yet I am still so dubious about them! But I have heard good things about these x
    Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete