Wednesday, 1 March 2017

February Favourites

How the hell are we in March already guys?! This is the dreaded month for assignment deadlines! I will keep trying to post as much as I can, but obviously uni work will always come first for me. The past week or so I really haven't wore much makeup due to me thinking I've had a reaction to something and also having a stye around my eye (I think!?) so I'm really hoping it clears up before a party I have next weekend. There really aren't many favourites this month, as I haven't really worn much like I said (I know, I like to repeat myself!) So anyway, before you all get bored of me rambling, on with the post!


Liz Earle: Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - Now that was a mouthful! I have seen so many people raving about this and my boyfriend got it me for Christmas. I've been using it a lot more frequently and really enjoying it. It's so silky smooth on the face and removes makeup perfectly (even mascara!). It has such a lovely scent and keeps my face really clean and hydrated! It retails for £15.50 (the starter pack) complete with two of the muslin cloths to wipe off the product, and you can find it here.

Too Faced: Chocolate Bar - This is literally my holy grail at the moment. When I first got this palette, I literally didn't get the obsession apart from the lovely chocolate scent. I then used it a lot more and realised just how versatile it was and how many different looks can be created. My favourite shades have to be salted caramel which is the perfect transition shade and also marzipan for the inside of the lid. Although the palette is on the expensive side at £39, it is definitely worth every penny! The packaging is really sturdy and is literally good enough to eat. Purchase it here.

Maybelline: Colour 24hr Tattoo - I have raved about these so much in a previous post (check that out here) and I added another one to my collection in the shade Creme De Nude, which is literally the perfect eye base. It is a skin colour texture and sticks to the lid perfectly. The only thing I would do is set it with a powder as it can interfere with the shadow, but other than that it is amazing and above any eye primer that I've tried. Have a look at it here (select the shade creme de nude) and it retails for just £4.99.

Rimmel London: Lasting Finish Primer - It's taken me a while to purchase a new primer as I thought I didn't actually need one, but I now realise how important primer is. I wanted something cheap and cheerful that did the job, and this was just it. I love the fact its a cream primer and not a sillicone type, as I'm not too keen on those. It keeps my face in place all day and makes it not rub off which is something I'd been noticing a lot, so I've been using it loads over the past month. It retails for £6.99 and can be purchased here.

Nivea: Fruity Shine Lip Balm - I have been loving this as during these winter months my lips have been so dry and these are perfect just to pop in your bag to use on the go. I love the peach one and have also been using the strawberry, and they have been keeping my lips lovely and soft. They aren't too expensive and can most likely be bought in your local supermarket, so definitely keep an eye out and pick one up!

What were your faves this month? 

See you soon,

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment