Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Benefit: Soft and Natural Brows

After long thought, I am hopefully going to get some sort of schedule set up for my posts so there is some consistency here on my blog. I usually just write when I'm feeling stressed and want to escape and my posting is literally all over the place, so I definitely want to try and post on a regular basis for you guys. Thank you for being so patient with me and continuing to read! (Hopefully I'll be putting my amazing blog planner to good use!)

One thing I have been loving recently is this set. When I received this for Christmas from my boyfriend, I was super excited, as I had my eye on the new brow collection from benefit for a while. He was really happy to see me open it as he'd literally gone out and chose the shade himself (huge brownie points to him as he got it spot on) and I couldn't wait to try it out. I usually use my ABH Dipbrow with an angled brush which I still use, but just for day to day when I'm not really wearing much makeup, I love using this for a much more natural brow. (I got the shade 3 tin)


So firstly, the packaging is super sturdy and fits right in my makeup bag, which is perfect when I'm carting everything to and from uni. Each product has its own little felt compartment too, to keep everything safe and make sure there not rolling around everywhere. The tin contains:
  • Ready, Set, Brow - A beautiful clear brow gel to keep those hairs in place all day
  • Goof Proof Brow Pencil - In shade 3, a beautiful warm shade to fill in the brows (one end contains a wind up pencil and the other end a spooley for brushing those hairs through before application
  • High Brow - A stunning brow highlight with a pink undertone to blend on the brow bone to uplift your eyes and make you look more awake (even if you feel your not) or give the brows a quick tidy-up
  • The set also contains a tool to shape the arch which is really useful as well as some stencils, but being totally honest I haven't tried them out so won't be able to tell you my thoughts


The packaging has had a revamp and in this gorgeous silver packaging, which makes it all look so much more high end. The quality is really worth the money, and a little really does go a long way. I now find myself reaching for this on a daily basis to give me natural brows. That's the one thing I will always love about benefit, you never have to buy everything separate and the sets are usually cheaper in price! This little box of goodness retails for £31.50 (buying the three main items separately would come to £58.50!) so it's well worth the money. I will always love benefit and I'm always recommending to everyone I know as I've tried out so many of their products. 

What do you love from Benefit? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,

Georgia x





No comments:

Post a Comment