Friday, 30 September 2016

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoos

Whilst mooching around in Boots, I came across the Colour Tattoos. I have seen loads of bloggers raving about them and have wanted to try them for ages. Its the first time I have properly looked at them and I'm mega impressed. They seem perfect for when your in a rush to get ready in the morning! They are creamy/gel eyeshadows and can be put onto the lid either with your fingers if you want to be super speedy or with a brush.


They come in the custest little pots which are engrossed with product and I couldn't help get more than one with them being buy one get one half price. I have seen people like Zoella and Tanya Burr using these when their waking up at 5am and still looking perfect! I can't wait to put these on and blend out using a fluffy brush. 


I got the shades 101 Breathless (left) which is the most gorgeous champagne gold colour, which is perfect for putting all over the lid without having much time in the morning. 
I also purchased the shade 35 On and On Bronze which is the perfect neurtal bronzey shimmer shade. I've swatched these on my hands and they are SO pigmented, I feel they'll look so lovely on the lid all day. They also claim to last 24 hours too (even though I'm not sure why anyone would need to wear them for 24 hours!?) They are the most perfect autumn colours and will be perfect for the upcoming months. These retail at £4.99 and can be purchased in so many different shades to choose from, with some more 'out there' shades if you wanted to step out your comfort zone. They can be purchased from Boots here

Have you tried any of the colour tattoos? What shades do you like the look of?

See you soon,

Georgia Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment